Saturday, December 1, 2007

SOLD! A Soldier's Sonnet

From Cheryl Wyatt:

Hey all....my wonderfulfantabulous editor called......Steeple Hill said "YES!" to book three in my USAF pararescue jumper series (Wings of Refuge).

A Soldier's Sonnet (tentative title) will release in April, 2009 from Steeple Hill's Love Inspired line.

Let's bombard God with thanks!

Cheryl


Congrats, Cheryl! This is totally awesome!!!

Cheryl's first two books are A Soldier's Promise (January 2008) and A Soldier's Family (March 2008).

11 comments :

  1. Fabulous news from a fabulous author!!! Congrats, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONNNNNNDDDDERRRFUL NEWS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl sweetie, keep your fingers on that fire alarm ... you're smokin'!!! Sooo proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!

    I didn't even know this was on here. WHEEEEE!

    Love you guys!!!!

    Squirly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Cheryl! That is so cool. I'm really excited for you. You are such a sweet, humble person. (I know you think I don't know you, but I can tell from reading your emails to the loop these past 2 1/2 years.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, How could they resist after that great Romantic Times review. You are so LAUNCHED girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Squirl!!! I can't wait for these books to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! Congrats, Cheryl!!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooHoo Cheryl!! Sh has a winner and they know it!! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Thanks everyone!

    Blushing,

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete