Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ready-Made Family Hits Stores



If you weren't one of the winners of a free copy of
Ready-Made Family by Cheryl Wyatt,
you can get your copy in stores now.



Steeple Hill Love Inspired author Cheryl Wyatt used

Ready-Made Family, Wings of Refuge Book 3

as the demo for her series on Plotstorming.



If you missed the series here they are:









Cheryl is also running a Kindle Contest from April 1, 2009 through June 15, 2009. Winner will be notified on Independence Day of this year. Only her newsletter subscribers will be eligible to enter. To join her newsletter, visit her Web site and sign up in the newsletter space provided. Cheryl respects your privacy and will not share your e-mail address with a third party.

5 comments :

  1. I just thought I would leave a comment to get me in the habit before Mon-Fri. I am in need of some therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, and I just printed out all of Cheryl's Plotstorming sessions. I also just ordered her book. Then I am going to read them all and see what happens.

    You all should probably stand back.

    Keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Cheryl's book this weekend and have it in my hot little hands. YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already saved every one of the sessions. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Cheryl!! And what a great contest!!

    Tina, I'm scared. Very scared.

    ;)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete