Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The End is Near

Seekerville Treasure Hunt ends on Thursday, October 1 at 12 midnight PST.

Get your emails in.

For those who didn't attend the ACFW conference you can still enter:

A. You must be a Seekerville Follower.
B. Email a list of Seekerville books you read in 2009 to tina at tinarusso dot com (be sure to put Seekerville Treasure Hunt) in the subject line.





Winners will be announced in the Sunday, October 4, Weekend Edition by Captain Jack Sparrow.


Prizes:

All maps will be entered into a drawing for a Grand Prize of a $50 dollar gift card from Christianbooks.com

All maps and non conference entries (except the grand prize winner) will be entered into a drawing for one of 10 sets of Seekerbooks. That's ten sets of two books each. Book title prizes are randomly picked.

All maps and non conference entries (except the grand prize winner and the book set winners) will be entered into a drawing for one of four copies of the Donald Maass new release, The Fire In Fiction.





Official rules here:

4 comments :

  1. Tina, because I live such a sheltered life (and because I'm at lunch at my desk and bored) I followed Capt. Jack's link to his chicken Dance YouTube video. Thanks for the mental health break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I forgot! Okay, I've just scanned and emailed my treasure map to you, Tina. Thank you for allowing me to eamil it because there's no way it would have gotten to Camy on time if I'd sent if from home. I don't know but it seems the US/Can border grows 2 weeks wide whenever I post something across it.

    I had so much fun in Denver producing my treasure map whenever I spotted a Seeker and demanding they 'Sticker Me!'.

    LOL, I guess my life is as sheltered as Deb says hers is. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chicken dance. I often wonder..is it me? But no, Debra finds it highly amusing. I often knock myself off my chair laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, we Seekers live to entertain. He He He.

    ReplyDelete