Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We have a WINNER!!

The winner of a signed copy of
COWBOY CHRISTMAS
is
Michelle V
I'll email you and get your mailing address, Michelle
and thank you
!!!EVERYBODY!!!
We love all you folks that come to our party at Seekerville everyday.
Meeting so many of you in Denver was fantastic.
Next year we should do it all again except with
DONUTS
I have a theory of how we could use Krispty Kreme donuts to solve the problems in the Middle East.
I'm still waiting for the Secretary of State to return my calls, but moving on........
Just throwing the donut idea out there.
The party is close to Janet's next year.
Janet?
Can you make a few hundred donuts, please?

5 comments :

  1. I agree about the donuts. Just the smell alone makes people happy. Fat and sugar. Warm. Who could hold a grudge after smelling that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love Krispy Kremes. They make everything better. We won't say anything about the fat and calories. Not a word. Because that would kill the joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thank you! I cannot wait to read it!!! I just love Mary's books! :)

    Blessings
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete