Thursday, November 12, 2009

WE'RE ALL WINNERS BECAUSE TINA WAS SUCH A GREAT GUEST

BUT THERE ARE ACTUAL PRIZES. I THINK I'VE CONTACTED YOU ALL BUT JUST IN CASE:

SEEKERVILLE DRAWINGS
9 a.m. EASTERN TIME-Cheryl Wyatt-Pepper Basham winner
10 a.m. EASTERN TIME-Mary Connealy-Hope (and Virginia) winner (BECAUSE MARY ANNOUNCED BOTH OF THEM...SO THEY BOTH WIN)
11 a.m. ET-Debby Giusti-Virginia and Ann (BECAUSE MARY ANNOUNCED BOTH OF THEM...SO THEY BOTH WIN)
12 NOON ET Missy Tippens-Linda winner (MARY BEGINS TO GET HER ACT TOGETHER AND ONLY NAMES ONE WINNER FOR ONE PRIZE)
1 p.m. FIRST EVEN GIVEN AWAY ON THE PLANET -Ruthy Logan Herne (coupon...book will be sent when available)-Cathy Shouse-winner (MARY RETURNS TO HER EARLIER INEPTITUDE AND GETS RUTH'S TITLE WRONG...WHICH IS WINTER'S END, WINTER'S END, WINTER'S END, WINTER'S END, WINTER'S END)
2 p.m. ET Glynna Kaye-Julia
3 p.m. ET Janet Dean-Renee(Steeler Girl)
3 ct-- 4 p.m. ET Myra Johnson-Kathleen L.
4 ct-- 5. p.m. ET Camy Tang-milissaaustinjenkins Mdriverswife(at)aol(.)com
5 ct-- 6 p.m. ET (5 p.m. Central Time)Julie Lessman-Lisa Jordan
6 ct-- 7 p.m. ET (5 p.m. Mountain Time) Debby Giusti-Dianna Shuford
7 ct -- 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. Pacific Time) Audra Harders GRAND FINALE CHOCOLATE GIVE AWAY!-MELANIE DICKERSON

If I haven't contacted you to connect you with your prize, email me: mary@maryconnealy.com

11 comments :

  1. Thank you! What fun, even if I did start to think I had multiple personalities : ) Mary, thank you for everything! May the Lord bless you all and keep you in His care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???? You didn't pick my name for the chocolate giveaway. Are you sure???? How can that be possible!!??? hee hee! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to have won Ruthy's prize!!

    I needed this encouragement today, ladies. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of the winners! :o)

    I hate that I missed out, but I was out of town all day. :(

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, Jenny, I was in charge of picking and it took EVERYTHING IN ME NOT TO PICK MYSELF.

    Quite the struggle, honestly. But Audra is savvy, she'd have noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhh, it's been a great week. ;-)

    Chocolate is the bomb.

    Do people still use that expression? I write historicals. How would I know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, Melanie, they do NOT use that expression. Neither do they use it in Medieval historicals, just in case you're wondering.

    Glad I could spare you so embarrassment...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, I missed a good day. Darn day job!

    Anyway, no one deserves the chocolate better than Melanie, IMHO

    I love how Mary makes things happen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, you are hilarious.

    Even if you didn't pick me to win the chocolate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I see all my whining has made it seem like I deserve chocolate. Hmmm, maybe whining DOES have a purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, congrats to all the winners! That's awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete