Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

The winner of a signed copy of
THE HUSBAND TREE
is
Ann
I'll email you, Ann to find how where to mail your book and, in case you're using a fake name here on Seekerville for fear of being associated with Ruthy, you can tell me how to sign your book.

And,
because it's soooooooo early and I still have LOTS of books (later I might hoard them) and because
I LOVE OUR READERS HERE AT SEEKERVILLE SO MUCH
THAT I WISH I COULD GIVE EVERY ONE OF YOU ONE.
But that'd just be stupid because you're the only folks apt to buy the book….
I'm giving away a second book to
Bookie
I've got Ann's email address but Bookie you'll need to email me at
mary @ maryconnealy.com
to claim the keys to your brand new….western romance novel.
Got excited there for a second didn't you?

No comments :

Post a Comment