Monday, January 4, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Edna is the winner of the random drawing for a signed copy of The Husband Tree.
MJ is the winner among those who left an excerpt.
You all did terrific and I'd love to send everyone a book. I'm so proud of all the talented writers, both published and aspiring to be published, that hang around Seekerville.
Thank you all.
If you don't want to buy a copy of The Husband Tree, you have my blessing to go get it at the library. I love libraries.
If the library doesn't have it, please called 911 because it is an EMERGENCY that they get it right away! Police involvement is essential.

2 comments :

  1. The drawing was close Mary. But not close enough. Once again, I didn't win

    the Last two letters were right at least...but you didn't take my words to heart yesterday Mare.

    I thought we had an understanding that you were going to set it up so I could win.

    LOL

    Anyway, now that I've shared my whine.

    Congrats to Edna and MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I thought I'd win something for explaining WUCIWYG

    :D

    ReplyDelete