Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About Us

"This is the blog of the Seekers, fifteen unpublished and newly published Christian writers. We are all contest winners and finalists who randomly collided on the road toward publication.

This group blog offers what we offer each other--support, encouragement, information for the writing journey.

Since we all have experience in fiction writing contests, we'll be posting contest updates as well as posts on writing craft, contest savvy, and spirit-boosters.

Our motto: Our focus on Him as we write toward the dream, We shall leave no woman behind. (T. Russo, 2005)"

Update! 13 Seekers have left Unpubbed Island.
We're working on the last two RIGHT NOW!

7 comments :

  1. Woohoo!

    Question: What happens when you've ALL left the island? What happens to Seekerville....?
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. We turn it into a writing retreat of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh! I gotcha, Tina ; )

    Sounds good!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Seekerville,

    I tried to subscribe to the blog, but Feedblitz doesn't like me, I think. Didn't seem to like my email address. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

    Thanks, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Thanks for starting this -- I'm adding you all to my RSS feed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well thanks, Susan.

    ReplyDelete