Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Duel on the Delta - congrats Cara and Glynna!

Just got some great news:

Happy New Year everyone!

I was just notified I'm a finalist in Duel on the Delta Contest (Inspy category) with my contemporary manuscript
Joanna's Treasure.

I'm really happy since this is the first contest I
entered this manuscript in.

This really made my day!

Cara



Congrats, Cara! We're so proud of you!

Update:

Just got an e-mail from a "Duel on the Delta" coordinator that "A Reason to Dance" finaled in the Single Title category!! Sure didn't expect that!

Glynna


WE expected that! Congrats, Glynna!

11 comments :

  1. What a wonderful way to begin the new year!! Woo-hoo and many, many more, Cara!!
    -audra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's great news! I've always wanted one of those dueling pistols the winner gets. So you get one for me, Cara! :)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Cara. Start the year out with a bang!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cara! What a way to start out the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Cara! That's awesome news, girlfriend.

    Proud of you.

    Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Cara and Glynna! Wonderful news to start the new year off right! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA, BABY, both Cara AND Glynna!!! I am sooooooooo proud of you both and SOOOOOOOOOO glad you don't have to go head-to-head! Whew, that was close. :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surprize! Glynna, too! Well, not really a surprize : ) You go, girl. What a great year ahead!
    -audra

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY Glynna and Cara. Excellent work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's wonderful. What a way to start a new year. Blessings from Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete