Friday, September 18, 2009

BOOKSIGNING IN DENVER 9-19-09



WITH A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER AUTHORS.
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Denver, Colorado
4900 S. Syracuse Street
303-779-1100
4-5:30 Saturday, Sept 19

Here’s that list of authors that will sign books from afternoon at the conference booksigning:
Carolyne Aarsen
Diane Ashley
Ruth Axtell Morren
Rick Barry
Christina Berry
Lauralee Bliss
Diana Brandmeyer
Sandra Bricker
Margaret Brownley
Candace Calvert
Robin Caroll
Jeanie Smith Cash
Colleen Coble
Brandilyn Collins
Mary Connealy - ME! :)
Shirley Connolly
Margaret Daley
Susan Page Davis
Mary Davis
Janet Dean
Megan DiMaria
Lena Nelson Dooley
Wanda Dyson
Leanna Ellis
Pamela Ewen
Miralee Ferrell
Linda Ford
Tina Ann Forkner
Judy Gann
Jeff Gerke
Rhonda Gibson
Debby Giusti
Sandra Glahn
Elizabeth Goddard
Winnie Griggs
Cathy Marie Hake
Lisa Harris
Mary Hawkins
Roxanne Henke
Cynthia Hickey
Patti Hill
Denise Hunter
Annette Irby
Myra Johnson
Liz Johnson
Jenny Jones
Eileen Key
Laurie Kingery
Kathleen Kovach
Harry Kraus
Jeanne Marie Leach
Tosca Lee
Julie Lessman
Loree Lough
Elizabeth Ludwig
Richard Mabry
Debbie Macomber
Joyce Magnin
Gail Gaymer Martin
Judy/Jude Martin-Urban/Urbanski
Debby Mayne
Aaron McCarver
Vickie McDonough
Dana Mentink
Robin Caroll
DiAnn Mills
Stephanie Morrill
Janelle Mowery
Jill Elizabeth Nelson
Kevin Parsons
Golden Keyes Parsons
Donita K. Paul
Tracie Peterson
Allie Pleiter
Cara Putman
Tara Randel
Deborah Raney
Sandra Robbins
Kim Sawyer
Marc Schooley
Michael Sheehan
Shelley Shepard Gray
Ann Shorey
Beth Shriver
Sandra Lee Smith
Virginia Smith
Betsy St. Amant
Therese Stenzel
Stuart Stockton
Alison Strobel
Michelle Sutton
Camy Tang
Donn Taylor
Janice (Hanna) Thompson
Missy Tippens
Pamela Tracy
Carrie Turansky
Deborah Vogts
Jenness Walker
Dan Walsh
Susan May Warren
Michael Webb
Kit Wilkinson
Lisa Wingate
Beth Wiseman
Kimberley Woodhouse
Lenora Worth
Cheryl Wyatt
Kathleen Y'Barbo

15 comments :

  1. It's 12:30 in Denver and we're still up. It was great to meet Seekerville fans Connie and Anita!


    Hi to Denice Stewart and Carla Stewart!!

    We promise more pictures on Saturday. We are just so TIRED!!!

    Don't forget the Treasure Hunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all really dedicated to keep posting at all.

    Thanks for keeping us posted as you are able.

    How was Donald Maass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat an impressive list of author's...does my heart good to see so many writing inspriationals.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,
    Congrats on the Linda Howard Award of Excellence!! Yipee!

    And Cara - you too. What an honor.

    Can't wait to learn more about Denver.

    Blessings,
    Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pepper, that was actually the 2008 Linda Howard. What brought that up?

    Today we are going to Chick fil a!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh mylanta, Tina, way to go on resting on 2008...

    Gag.

    What have you been doing since then, darling?

    Pedicures? Manicures? Washing your hair?????

    Okay, I'll stop picking on Tina now because she's giving me shelter this weekend so I really ought to be nice for TWO DAYS, right????

    Bless her heart.

    Loving Denver.

    No cowboys sightings yet. Still looking. Avidly.

    :)

    Okay, must get ready for CHICK FIL A!!!!!!

    I can't wait.

    Oh my stars, my FIRST Chick Fil A.

    Yum.

    Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, sorry Tina - I received the email from ContestDivas and it listed it as if it happened right now. Brilliant moment for me, eh? Congrats all the same and sorry for the mix up.

    I was so tickled, because I actually recognized some names.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, we have had a girl day. Hit the Chick fil a drive through in our sweats and put the finishing touches on Seekerville bookmarks.

    Now off to meet up with Seekers at the hotel and our evening excursion into Denver via light rail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's a snazzy list.

    You rock, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I chime in and say that our own "Indiana girl" Rachael Phillips was granted a book contract from Barbour at conference?

    How cool is that??

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well congratulations to Rachael.

    Last night I had the pleasure of leading an expedition into Denver. They were all quite polite even when it become apparent I am direction challenged.

    Our own Seekerville visitor Debra Marvin didn't even toss me in the tracks when she had the opportunity. What a gal!!


    Larimer Square was lovely with twinkling lights, horse drawn carriages and a multitude of cafe's and bistros alive on the sidewalk.

    We had the pleasure of meeting Revell debut author Dan Walsh and his lovely wife.

    The booksigning is today, but I will be back after an airport run with pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We spotted Pamela Tracey, Darlene Buckholz, Lisa Jordan, Melanie Dickerson, Ginny Aiken, Carol Steward and Allie Pleiter at our after hours soiree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When a friend asked me by phone how I liked Denver, I said, "It could be Buffalo for all I know, I haven't been out of the hotel!"

    Thanks to Tina, I got my chance last night. Thanks!

    Now I'm off to stalk my dream agent and to seek the rest of my Seeker "Treasures!"

    (Ruthy I saw cowboys at the airport. That was it. Oh well.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. DEB!!!!

    Why did our paths not cross, girlfriend???? I wanted to meet you!

    I had to return to the cool beauty (not if you saw my yard, but that's another story entirely...) of WNY because I work the overnight at the bakery on Saturday/Sunday...

    But only four more bakery shifts and then I'm home evenings, churning out deliciously wonderful romance for Steeple Hill and pondering just what kind of havoc I can cause within and outside of the pages of a manuscript.

    Deb, I'm so glad you got to meet some of the gals. What a great city Denver is. Beautiful, beautiful. Mega thanks to Tina and Audra for housing me and carting me around. Love you guys.

    Gotta go bake but CAN'T WAIT to see who won what!!!!! Come on, Seekers, near and far and all their wonderful, awesome friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And HUGE HUGGABLE congrats to Rachel on her Barbour contract! Yay!!!!!!!!!! Our own Mary-the-amazing Connealy got her start with an at-conference contract like that. SWEET!

    Ruthy

    ReplyDelete